Does Your Home Need a Repiping?
If you live in an older home, you may be wondering if it’s time for a repiping. Old pipes can corrode and leak, causing water damage and costly repairs. They can also lead to health problems, such as Legionnaires’ disease.
At Economy Plumbing Services, we specialize in repiping homes and businesses in Austin and Marble Falls. We use only the highest quality materials and our work is guaranteed. We also offer free estimates, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible price.
Here are some signs that your home may need a repiping:
- Leaks: If you have any leaks in your home, it’s a good sign that your pipes are old and corroded.
- Low water pressure: If you have low water pressure, it could be a sign that your pipes are clogged or restricted.
- Discolored water: If your water is discolored, it could be a sign of rust or corrosion in your pipes.
- Strange smells: If you smell something strange coming from your pipes, it could be a sign of a leak or a problem with the water quality.
- Legionnaires’ disease: This serious illness is caused by a bacteria that can grow in stagnant water. If you or someone in your home has been diagnosed with Legionnaires’ disease, it’s a good idea to have your pipes repiped.
If you’re thinking about repiping your home, don’t wait. Contact Economy Plumbing Services today for a free estimate. We’ll help you determine if your home needs a repiping and we’ll work with you to find a solution that fits your budget.
Why Choose Economy Plumbing Services for Your Repiping Needs?
- We’re licensed and insured, so you can be sure your work is done right.
- We use only the highest quality materials, so your pipes will last for years to come.
- Our work is guaranteed, so you can be sure you’re getting a quality product.
- We offer free estimates, so you can compare our prices to other companies.
- We’re available 24/7, so we can help you with your plumbing needs whenever they arise.
Contact Economy Plumbing Services today for a free estimate on your repiping needs. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you choose the best solution for your home.